These terms and conditions apply to all Creative Escape trips for 2018.
Please read these terms and conditions before booking your holiday.
All Creative Escapes Italy getaways are priced in Euros. We endeavour to maintain a secure pricing structure and all publicised prices are correct at the time of writing. Confirmation that the prices are correct should be made prior to paying a deposit. The correct prices will be kept up to date on our websites:
We will endeavour to keep all our terms and conditions up to date, but situations, outside of our control, may arise when they have to be changed.
A €470 Euro deposit per person is required at the time of booking. A booking will only be confirmed after cleared receipt of deposit. Do not make any travel arrangements prior to booking confirmation or acceptance. Creative Escapes Italy will not accept any financial responsibility for expenses incurred prior to booking confirmation. Once a deposit has been paid and booking confirmed Creative Escapes Italy guarantee that there will be no price increase in the cost of the creative escape. The price of individual escapes will be held to the price when the deposit is made. Any alterations to prices, increases or special offer discounts will not be applied.
On holidays within three calendar months of booking, full payment is required or €470 Euro per person deposit and final payment on arrival.
Places are held for three days from enquiry but not confirmed until payment has been received and cleared. We operate on a first come first served policy, therefore, on Creative Escapes Italy with limited places it is advisable to make payment as soon as possible, any delay in making payment may result in losing your place. Creative Escapes Italy will not be liable for any expenses or costs incurred in this situation. Do not book flights until we have confirmed your holiday.
Cancellation of booking.
You have one calendar month from receipt of payment of deposit to cancel the trip with a full refund.
If, for any reason, you cancel the trip after this one calendar month period, you must notify us in writing, the cancellation date comes into effect when we confirm receipt of your written notification, confirmation will, initially be by either a short acceptance email or by telephone and then confirmed in writing by email.
The following cancellation conditions will apply
Up to three weeks after receipt of deposit payment = a full refund will be given. After three weeks after receipt of deposit payment = no monies will be returned.
The deposit paid can be transferred to another person or used for another holiday taken within thirteen calendar months of the date of the original holiday. Any price difference will apply.
*The final payment, i.e. full payment less deposit, must be completed not less than two calendar months, one month prior to Creative Escapes Italy start date. No reminder will be sent. Failure to make full payment before the final payment date will incur a 10% surcharge or cancellation of the Creative Escapes Italy trip. We will endeavour to make contact to discover the situation, if this is not possible, your place will be re-allocated and your deposit will be our cancellation charge, when this is done you will have deemed to have cancelled your holiday. If you cannot take the holiday as booked, you may, at our discretion, find a suitable person to take your place.
*The final payment may be made upon arrival In Italy. This option is available on all holidays and must be agreed at the time of initial deposit payment.
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the holiday we will make a full refund of all monies paid to us. Where a trip is booked with a specific tutor, and that tutor cancels, we will offer an alternative tutor for that time or another holiday. We will not reimburse any other expenses incurred. We strongly advise you to take out your own holiday cancellation insurance.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to accept or to retain any person on the holiday, whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable, or whose conduct is disruptive or detrimental to the enjoyment of the other participants. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to include any person from any activity, or postpone/cancel any activity, if that person does not have the appropriate clothing, footwear or other items we deem necessary for the safe participation in any of the activities, to the individual and/or other participants. This decision will be at the sole discretion of the tutor, guide or instructor, before or during the activity. In this event, we shall be under no obligation or liability for any costs incurred as a result of this action.
- We reserve the right not to include any person on any activity if a medical condition was not disclosed at the time of booking that may affect the planned programme.
- All information published on our websites, brochures or other documents is published in good faith at the time of writing, however we reserve the right to alter the offers, art materials, prices of art materials, excursions, daily schedule and/or arrangements at any time, if factors beyond our control make those arrangements impossible, implausible or dangerous to follow, due to inclement weather, transport, technical or other problems beyond our control. No concessions will be made if the client chooses to deviate from the scheduled programme or declines from the offered alternative.
- The terms ‘group booking’ or ‘leader led groups’, refers to four or more people booking together and means that one person, the group leader, is responsible for all the people within the group, regarding payments, health, behaviour and abilities to abide by these terms and conditions. We will only deal with the group leader, if we have to take over the dealings with individuals within the group for any reason, then any group/leader led discounts offered will be null and void and full holiday payment must be made.
- Free transfers to our hotels are only offered from and to Pisa airport at the specified times. Transfers from other destinations or outside of the specified times will incur extra charges.
- The free airport transfers operate at the times you received in your email, on the designated arrival day and departure day.
- Meals included within the price of the holiday are: Evening meal on arrival day. Breakfasts, and evening meals on course days. Breakfast on depart
- It is a condition that you obtain your own cover for personal accident, travel and medical insurance; this should include repatriation to your place of departure. We strongly recommend that you are adequately covered.
- Passport, visa and health certificate requirements are the sole responsibility of the client. You should obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which will cover you in Italy. We will assume that the client is 100% physically/medically fit unless notified otherwise. Any disabilities, special dietary requirements or medical conditions that may affect the normal programme of events must be put in writing at the time booking.
- We accept no liability from acts or defaults of carriers or other outside organisations, their employees or agents. We will not accept any liability whatsoever for any illness, injury, damage, loss, distress, disappointment or irregularity suffered by the client unless it is proven to be caused by our negligence. Luggage and personal effects are left at the clients own risk. All activities during the holiday are undertaken at the clients own risk. While on this trio with Creative Escapes Italy your personal belongings are your responsibility, therefore should be adequately insured, however we will endeavour to advise about security and the safe keeping of your personal effects/belongings. The client will be liable for any damage or breakages, caused directly by them, to any property belonging to Creative Escapes Italy or another course participant or agent, either in the hotel, other buildings, rooms, transport or the grounds.
- If you have any complaints while on the Creative Escapes Italy, these must be reported at the time of the occurrence, both verbally and in writing.Please note:
- There is a strict No Smoking rule inside the accommodation, the studio and the transport.
- And a no food or drink rule transport, apart from water, which must be in a screw top, plastic bottle.